Paisley

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wedding Planning


Wedding Planning Status


The wedding planning is really coming along. Before this weekend we already had our preacher, wedding party, ceremony and reception venues, photographer, videographer, band, ceremony music, and hair dresser booked!! The invitations have been picked out and I am waiting on the proof to come in any day. 

I found my shoes while I was shopping in New York and I think the Badgley Mischka  shoes I chose are perfect for me. They are navy and will be my SOMETHING BLUE. Bella Couture  called to let me know my dress came in last week and I am looking forward to picking it up in Mt. Laurel on Saturday!

 My Shoes



The Bridesmaids' Cards


Mom picked out the two songs for the ceremony and Chad and I think they are perfect!! The songs that will be part of the ceremony are “You Raise Me Up” and “Shine on Us”. I have always said I would love for Mr. Doug to sing at my wedding one day and I am very thankful he agreed! 

My mom also helped with our engagement announcement and it went into the local newspaper today. It was so weird to see our names on the engagement announcement.


This weekend we knocked another item off our WEDDING TO-DO LIST. My mom met me in Prattville on Saturday morning and we got the flowers and linens booked! We are using Dana’s Floral Design and could not be more excited about how smoothly our meeting with Jackie went! She was able to fill all our requests and we can’t wait to see what she does with the décor for the church and the country club. 


Here is a sneak peak of my bouquet and one of our choices for the reception venue doors (many thanks to Pinterest).




The main things left on the list are: cake person for the bride and groom cakes, makeup artist, marriage license, and wedding bands. As for the HONEYMOON, it is BOOKED! Chad booked the honeymoon back in September and I will not find out the destination until the day after our wedding! All I know now is that we are going somewhere tropical, I need my passport, and we are flying out of Atlanta. I love surprises and can’t wait to find out where we will be going!  

Meanwhile, the countdown continues and we have 
69 
days to go!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted blue shoes and the Bagdley Miska shoes I found on piper lime.com were sold out in my size :( you're on a great roll and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete