Paisley

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goodbye 2012




Goodbye 2012

10 Memories from 2012:

1. Spending time with friends and family
2.First trip to Greece
 3. Seeing New York at Christmas
 4. Breaking my half marathon time record
 5. Weddings: Nick and Jeni, Jonathan and Crystal, John and Leah, Trent and Elizabeth, Floyd and Mrs. Lisa
 6. Splitting holidays between Chad and my family for the first time
 7. First NFL game
 8. Vacation to Charleston
 
 
 9. Getting ENGAGED!!
 
10. Saying ‘YES’ to the dress
(I can't share the dress just yet, so for now I will share my second pick)
 
All I can say is that 2013 has big shoes to fill, because 2012 was such an amazing year! The countdown is on to our April the 13th Wedding!! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great year!! I loved seeing your 2012 recap!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting year! Yay for getting engaged and picking your dress!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 was a great year for you and 2013 is going to be even better! Charleston is one of my favorite places in the whole word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella Couture! That's where I got my wedding dress. If that's your second pick, can't wait to see THE DRESS! Hope 2013 is just as special!

    ReplyDelete