Paisley

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

What was life like before Pinterest?



 
I can't even begin to count the number of hours and/or the amazing things I have found on Pinterest. I now have a ridiculously long 'To Do List', recipes pinned I'll probably never make, and an app on my phone that is quite distracting. As soon as I saw The Vintage Apple's - Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays post, I had to join in!! 

I'm going to pick three of my favorite pins each week. For week one:

#1 - This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pin so far --
#2 - This one is perfect for my current age of 27 --











#3 - The No. 8 Rule of a Lady (I'd be interested to learn rules 1-7) --



It was harder than I thought to just pick three and I'm already looking forward to next week's pins.




2 comments:

  1. Love all of your pins! Especially #2- that is so true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is gorgeous quotes like that! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete