Paisley

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday - Closets


Have you ever heard anyone say, "My closet is too big!"? 
I haven't either!


Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for the 6th week in a row for another Oh, How PINTERESTing Wednesday! 

My theme for this week  = CLOSETS


  Here are a few of my favorite closets from Pinterest.

I'll start with my absolute favorite!


Source: goo.gl via Lauren on Pinterest


Give a girl the correct footwear...

Source: houzz.com via Lauren on Pinterest

Never have I ever... 
Seriously, a two-story closet?
 This one is a little extreme even for me.

Source: houzz.com via Brielle on Pinterest

An ironing board in the closet? Genius.

Source: houzz.com via Debbie on Pinterest


I'm speechless.


This one has Martha Stewart written all over it! 


 


This last pin is not a closet, but I felt like it went with the theme and I just couldn't leave it out of the post.




Clearly no one actually uses these closets. If they did, they would never look this clean.

6 comments:

  1. omg love those pins girl :) i think i want every single one of the closest ;) cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say the ironing board is genius!
    Ps. Shopaholic runner? Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i have to ask you has anyone thought you look like brittany snow?? i saw your profile pic and i almost thought you were here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only heard it two or three times, but you just made my day!! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. holy cow. holy cow. holy cow. my closet is about 5 feet (by 5 feet). oh what I wouldn't do to even be able to WALK in my closet. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get cash for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete