Paisley

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Stars and Stripes


The 4th of July might be over, but who says we can't wear red, white, and blue all week or maybe even summer? I mean, the Olympics are coming!  

Today I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies #84 
This week's theme: Stars and Stripes



The J. Crew Shorts are by far my favorite in the set above!!

Also pictured: J. Crew Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee, Aldo Clutch, Max Studio Heels, Gorjana earrings, Max and Chloe Initial Bracelet

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love those shorts! They look like they'd be so comfy too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look, I love everything about it but especially that necklace! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete