Paisley

Friday, July 24, 2015

GOODBYE 2nd Trimester!





We can mark off another day on our calendar! We made it through our appointment today and I will officially be 27 weeks tomorrow!! YAY! Weeks 27-40 mark the third trimester so today is my last day in my second trimester and I will definitely make it to my third trimester!!! 

Chad's mom was able to go with us today and loved seeing the boys on the ultrasound. We did not see improvement in Baby B’s blood flow; it has stayed the same since Monday. We will definitely take that news since Monday was an improvement from last week. I was so worried the steroid shots gave us a boost and we were going to drop back down to where we were last week. Thanks to many prayers, that did not happen. We go back to the doctor again on Monday. 

This week I have received so many encouraging words and scriptures from friends and family. I would like to share a few:


 “So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
  – Isaiah 41:10


“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.”
  – Psalms 139:13 

 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”
  – Psalms 139:13



A friend and neighbor emailed me a list of verses. This one was one of my favorites from her list and I wrote it on a sticky note for our fridge:


My mom added this verse to her fridge and set me this picture:



 A mutual friend introduced me to someone that had twins at 25 weeks. She also lives in Birmingham and her twins just turned one. She sent me some encouraging words this week. She sent the image at the top of this blog post and this imgae:



Here is my last picture in the second trimester!!!


Third trimester, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment